Spring Cleaning in Summer? It’s a Great Time to Get Your House Clean
Even if you can handle all of your regular cleaning requirements on your own, spring cleaning (a yearly deep cleaning of your house or office that can be done in summer just as in spring) may be too much for you to handle on your own.
Perhaps you put off spring cleaning year after year, and before you knew it, another year had passed without a thorough cleaning. Perhaps you’ve noticed that you’ve been skimping on your spring cleaning, doing a less and less thorough job each year.
We don’t cut corners at Kimberly's Kleaning Service; we clean them! You can count on us to provide you the comprehensive and timely spring cleaning you desire. Read on to learn what this deep cleaning will involve and then contact us at 702-263-0468 for your quote.
What Does Spring Cleaning Involve?
Our spring cleaning or deep cleaning service cleans every room in your house or company from top to bottom at any time of year. A common spring cleaning checklist includes the following items:
- Baseboards, trims, doors, and jambs should all be cleaned.
- Window and window sill cleaning
- All mirrors and glass should be cleaned
- Cleaning the floors (wood, tile, and carpet)
- Bathrooms should be cleaned thoroughly, including washing all fixtures and polishing all faucets
- Cabinets, counters, and backsplashes should all be cleaned thoroughly
- Cleaning the refrigerator
- Cleaning the oven
- Vacuuming drapes and lampshades
- Light fixtures, wall switch plates, and electrical outlets should all be cleaned
- Cleaning a chandelier
- Polishing wood furniture
- Conditioning leather furniture
- Cleaning or dusting the walls
- Getting rid of cobwebs
- All paintings, knickknacks, and other items should be well dusted.
Your happiness is our first concern at Kimberly's Kleaning Service. As a result, our spring cleaning services may be tailored to cover only the activities you require. Whatever combination of services you select, you can be confident that our professional cleaners will leave you completely delighted.
We Know How to Spring Clean Properly
When it comes to spring cleaning, there is a good method and a wrong way to do it. You can’t vacuum before dusting, for example, or you’ll wind up with unclean floors at the end of the task. You should also avoid dragging or sliding furniture or décor items over wood surfaces to avoid scratches.
We have 20 years of expertise at Kimberly's Kleaning Service in spring cleaning the correct way. Kimberly personally trains every cleaner we hire to clean your house in the most effective, efficient, and environmentally friendly manner possible.
Get a Free Spring Cleaning Estimate Today!
It’s a good idea to think about spring cleaning at any time of year. Please call us now to learn more about how simple and inexpensive it is to have your spring cleaning done by Kimberly's Kleaning Service. Kimberly will offer you a free project estimate in person.